How embodiment and culture shape the way we think of God.
Articles by John Sanders
Works applying cognitive linguistics to Bible and theology.
Recommended readings on cognitive linguistics.
Explains some basics of cognitive linguistics and focuses on conceptual metaphor theory to show the mental tools humans employ to think about God.
Addresses criticism by Helm, Geisler, Ware, etc. that open theism reduces God
Defends open theism from this accusation
We have to use human reasoning to understand God
A brief overview of different Christian views written for lay people.
Evangelical debates on annihilationism and Rob Bell’s Love Wins
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm