Billy Graham on the salvation of non-Christians
Articles by John Sanders
Examines the best-selling book, The Shack, on the problem of evil and divine openness
The debate in evangelicalism
Shows that open theism fits into the traditional free will theological traditions of the church
The early fathers had different definitions of divine impassibility and open theism agrees with some of these views.
2002 reply to criticisms of open theism by Ware
The authors of the Openness of God respond to the comments about open theism by Grunler in Christianity Today.
- Embracing ProdigalsJanuary 6, 2022 - 8:04 pm
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm