For those who want to listen to a podcast about Nurturant versus Authoritative religion. Dan Koch of the You Have Permission broadcast and I have a conversation:
John E. Sanders is an American theologian who is a professor of religious studies at Hendrix College. He has published on four main topics: (1) open theism, (2) Christian views on the salvation of non-Christians, (3) Christian views on the nature of hell, and (4) applying cognitive linguistics to theology.
- Embracing ProdigalsJanuary 6, 2022 - 8:04 pm
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
annhilationism arminian Bible calvinist Christian God Christian theism cognitive linguistics divine providence divine suffering divine transcendence ETS evangelicalism evil evolution foreknowledge free will freewill theism God hell hermeneutics holy spirit humility impassibility inclusivism jesus christ metaphor metaphysics middle-knowledge natural evil Oord openness theology open theism open view prayer process theism providence religion salvation suffering time timelessness tradition unevangelized universalism violence