Overview of and arguments in support of open theism. Key issues that have been raised in evangelicalism
Articles by John Sanders
Classical, Freewill, Open, and Process theisms
Summary, support for, history, and responses to criticisms
Must Christians agree with every moral command in the Bible? Is it an all or nothing affair? Does the Bible settle the debate in the UMC on same-sex relationships? What should we do when a segment of the Christian community believes that what the Bible teaches about a particular topic is wrong? This talk explores […]
Displays some of the main views on the salvation of non-Christians and key figures who held the views.
A cognitive approach to metaphors in the Bible and theology
Important questions that the debate over open theism has raised.
Ways to understand divine transcendence and being
Plenary address at Wheaton Philosophy conference, 2000
The history of those who have affirmed dynamic omniscience.
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm