Philosopher Fredoso criticizes open theism.
Alfred Freddosos is a John and Jean Oesterle Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame.
Articles by Alfred Freddoso
- Embracing ProdigalsJanuary 6, 2022 - 8:04 pm
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
annhilationism arminian Bible calvinist Christian God Christian theism cognitive linguistics divine providence divine suffering divine transcendence ETS evangelicalism evil evolution foreknowledge free will freewill theism God grace hell hermeneutics holy spirit humility impassibility inclusivism jesus christ love metaphor metaphysics middle-knowledge natural evil openness theology open theism open view prayer process theism providence religion salvation suffering time tradition unevangelized universalism violence