The basics of open theism and how Hasker came to believe it.
R. William Hasker is an American philosopher and Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Philosophy at Huntington University. For many years he was editor of the prestigious journal Faith and Philosophy.
Articles by William Hasker
Argues that freewill is logically incompatible with God being timeless
Examines how evil is understood in these two models,
Response to Fredoso about the nature of divine transcendence.
If the divine mind changes then God cannot have exhaustive definite foreknowledge
The authors of the Openness of God respond to the comments about open theism by Grunler in Christianity Today.
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm