Response to Wood’s criticism that open theism is out of line with relativity physics
Articles by John Sanders
Divine suffering and impassibility
Compares Wesleyan-Arminian theology and open theism
An openness account of God’s relationship to time and knowledge of the future
Did God command genocide and commit violence against people?
Most of the philosophical discussion of open theism has been done by “analytic” philosophers but there are several philosophers who practice an approach to philosophy of religion known as Continental philosophy who affirm open theism. One is John Davenport at Fordham University. He rejects many of the divine attributes as affirmed by classical theism. He […]
Reflections on Caputo’s understanding of God
How embodiment and culture shape the way we think of God.
Works applying cognitive linguistics to Bible and theology.
Recommended readings on cognitive linguistics.
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm