A cognitive approach to metaphors in the Bible and theology
Articles by John Sanders
Important questions that the debate over open theism has raised.
Ways to understand divine transcendence and being
Plenary address at Wheaton Philosophy conference, 2000
The history of those who have affirmed dynamic omniscience.
Does God act immorally?
How human bodies and our environment shape how we understand the nature of time.
The virtues that open theists should develop
Humility and the nature of God in open theism compared to some forms of analytic and Continental philosophy
Applies open theism to concern for the envrironment
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm