The virtues that open theists should develop
Articles by John Sanders
Applies open theism to concern for the envrironment
Response to Wood’s criticism that open theism is out of line with relativity physics
Divine suffering and impassibility
Compares Wesleyan-Arminian theology and open theism
Did God command genocide and commit violence against people?
Reflections on Caputo’s understanding of God
How embodiment and culture shape the way we think of God.
Works applying cognitive linguistics to Bible and theology.
Recommended readings on cognitive linguistics.
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm