Overview of and arguments in support of open theism. Key issues that have been raised in evangelicalism
Articles by John Sanders
Classical, Freewill, Open, and Process theisms
Key ideas in my book Theology in the Flesh
Summary, support for, history, and responses to criticisms
Table of contents
English has a number of ways to understand truth. We speak of “discovering,” “distorting,” or “twisting” the truth. This uses the truth is an object metaphor in which truth is a physical object that we can “grasp” and do things with. We also think of truth as a journey so that we pursue truth and […]
Displays some of the main views on the salvation of non-Christians and key figures who held the views.
A cognitive approach to metaphors in the Bible and theology
Important questions that the debate over open theism has raised.
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm