The history of those who have affirmed dynamic omniscience.
Articles by John Sanders
Does God act immorally?
How human bodies and our environment shape how we understand the nature of time.
The virtues that open theists should develop
Applies open theism to concern for the envrironment
Response to Wood’s criticism that open theism is out of line with relativity physics
Divine suffering and impassibility
Compares Wesleyan-Arminian theology and open theism
Did God command genocide and commit violence against people?
Reflections on Caputo’s understanding of God
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm