The nature of divine sovereignty and power in open theism
Clark H. Pinnock (1937-2010), professor Emeritus of Christian Interpretation, McMaster Divinity College, Hamilton, Ontario, is an evangelical theologian and primary proponent of the Openness of God movement.
Articles by Clark Pinnock
On Open Theism and Pentecostalism
The authors of the Openness of God respond to the comments about open theism by Grunler in Christianity Today.
- Theology in the FleshMay 20, 2016 - 1:29 am
- The God Who Risks: A Theology of Divine ProvidenceMarch 14, 2016 - 7:35 pm
- No Other Name: An Investigation into the Destiny of the UnevangelizedMarch 13, 2016 - 7:29 pm
- What About Those Who Have Never Heard?March 12, 2016 - 5:25 pm
- The Openness of God: A Biblical Challenge to the Traditional Understanding of GodMarch 10, 2016 - 7:52 pm